* “Top 15” health IT voices in social media by Health Data Management magazine (August 2011)
* Rx for Excellence “Heroes from the Field” award, Massachusetts Medical Law Report, a Lawyers Weekly publication (September 2010)
* “Top 9” health care bloggers, Fierce Healthcare (September 2009)
* ABA Journal “Blawg 100" (2009), the only health care law blog ever included
* One of approximately 100 law blogs archived by the Library of Congress (the only active health law blog)
In the Press
Regularly quoted in the general, health care and legal press (US News & World Report, American Medical News, BNA Health Care Policy Report, Part B Insider, Boston Business Journal and others; see links in blog sidebar, http://healthblawg.com)
* Publisher, HealthBlawg :: David Harlow’s Health Care Law Blog *
Blog posts syndicated by other leading health care blogs and “carnivals” including The Health Care Blog, KevinMD, Blawg Review, & Health Wonk Review, & by other aggregators / syndicators to
mainstream media sites, including The Wall Street Journal * Co-Founder, Health Care Social Media Review (blog carnival) * Chapter Author, Health & Hospital Law Manual (Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, 2004; 2nd ed., 2008)
Boards / Committees
* Chair, Public Policy Committee, Society for Participatory Medicine * Charter Member, External Advisory Board, Mayo Clinic Center for Social Media
Pan Mass Challenge
I've completed the two-day, 200-mile cycling fundraiser for the Dana Farber Cancer Institute in Boston eight times.
I've been married to my first wife for over 25 years.